Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Simpson Booth Ltd.
Simpson Booth is supporting a major IT business consultancy with the recruitment of a Backend Developer for a contract at their end customer's office, based in Alicante, Spain.
Our client is a leading European Organization with a strong international presence and expertise, offering high-quality, innovative, and added-value solutions across worldwide. The company employs more than 500 highly skilled professionals, representing over different nationalities.
With headquarters in Spain, our client is seeking to cover the following opening in the offices in Alicante.
We are looking for inspired and experienced Backend Developer, passionate about Back End development within best coding practices. You will be part of a high performing, cross-functional and agile team which develop large scale products and/or deliver large scale innovative applications.
Your role will involve:
- You will be responsible for the design and architecture of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems with guarantees of high availability and fault tolerance. He/she must contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting this for architectural review
- Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, provision, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environments
- Provision of security technical consultancy, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 7 years of experience in Software development
- Experience in React
- Excellent command of English
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent at interpersonal and team building
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
You will get...
Continuous learning and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues