Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Morson International (IT)
1 Feb 2021
€430 - €460 Daily
- Architecture and design of information systems;
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of architectural components and building blocks;
- Design of application data models;
- Design of application workflow models;
- Design of application APIs using suitable frameworks (REST, Swagger)
- Design and development of software components and building blocks using suitable Back End components and frameworks (Java Spring, JPA);
- Design and implementation of application integration with corporate IAM services for authentication and authorization purposes;
- Delivery through a CI/CD pipeline.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Minimum 5 years of higher education (master or equivalent) & minimum 13 years of IT professional experience after studies;
- 6 years of experience in development of information systems;
- 6 years of experience with Java web application development (of which, at least 3 years of development experience with Java Spring and REST API development);
- 3 years of experience in development of complex information systems;
- 3 years of experience in Front End development using Angular or Kendo UI;
- 2 years of experience with Agile software development (refactoring, test-driven development, user story modelling);
- Good knowledge of Atlassian systems (Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq);
- Good knowledge of Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Junit;
- Knowledge of the SCRUM development methodology is an advantage.
- Proven and recent coding experience in Java web application development (Java Spring, Hibernate).