Software Developer Tech lead
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Source Technology
Hiring a Tech lead for my client on a 6 months contract with a oppotunitry to go permanent after the contract.
Remote for the time being but travel to Malmo Sweden will be needed in the future.
Rate: Hourly DOE
The SMS Engineering team is looking for a Tech Lead Software Developer to join our accomplished development teams based in remote but travel to Malmo is a must.
You will work with talented colleagues with a desire to achieve great design fidelity, usability and accessibility. You will closely co-ordinate with the rest of the Engineering teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Required skills and experience.
* You must have general Frontend development experience of at least 6 years+
* Develop user facing features and applications
* Work very closely with the Technical Product Manager for Web SMS
* Experience integrating with different flavours of REST/GraphQL- APIs 2
* Knowledge of traditional software development technologies such as Java, Spring, PHP
* Experience of middle tier web applications - Spring, GraphQL, Web Services
* Make sure Front End code is following best practices and leave the code in better state than when you found it
* Experience of Java development tools (JDK) and technologies
* Optimizing components for performance across a multiple web-capable devices and browsers
* Participate in code reviews
* Collaborate with cross functional teams removing bottlenecks and quickly find solutions to shared problems
* Architect efficient and reusable Front End systems and components in collaboration with others
* Proficiency in modern HTML with a good understanding of localStorage, Service Workers, CSP, CORS and other relevant technologies.
* Extensive knowledge in React.js and best practices for designing complex applications
* Proficiency with TypeScript, font-end testing and build- and transpilation-tools
* Proficiency in investigating problems and quickly identifying the cause of issues
* Experience working with design systems like bootstrap and Salesforce lightning
* Knowledge of MySQL syntax
* BASH/Shell Scripting
* Knowledge of the modern software development life cycle
* Must be driven and focused on problem identification and resolution
* Experience of using code management tools - ideally GitLab, SVN
* Experience of using TDD and/or automation tools, ie Jest, JUnit
* Knowledge of web Servers - Apache, Tomcat, JETTY