Frontend UX/UI Developer
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by WA Consultants
WA Consultants is currently recruiting for a Frontend UX/UI Developer for a client in Dublin.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front End engineer to join our clients Financial Services Advisory (FSA) Solutions team. This will be both a challenging and fulfilling opportunity with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly. The team has a broad spectrum of service offerings with a focus on assisting clients in developing digital products. You will be a key member within the team and will work to develop and grow our clients Solutions service offering and to embed UI/UX capabilities into our existing service lines.
- Work collaboratively within various teams across the FSA Department
- Liaise with Business Partners to develop Business Requirements and implement user centric solutions
- Support the embedding of design thinking into existing service offerings (operational excellence, digital transformation, strategic support and project/programme management)
- Contribute to the software development life cycle: requirements, design, testing, documentation, development and deployment
- Contribute to client facing meetings
- Deliver insights to design challenges
- Support efficient delivery of activities and projects
- Third Level Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or other related fields is essential
- Excellent attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Excellent UI/UX design skills - ability to produce high-end Front End interfaces
- Excellent command of product design solutions (eg InVision, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma)
- Ability to communicate the importance of interactive design and usability for Front End design
- Ability to build fully-functional UI prototypes
- Familiarity with OOD and common design patterns
- Experience in building Front End interfaces that integrate with existing applications/APIs/other services/existing Back End architecture
- +3 years of experience with HTML5, CSS, Python, SQL Server, SVG
- +3 years of experience with CSS and modern CSS-generating languages and frameworks (eg Sass, Flexbox, Bootstrap, Compass)
- Experience in coding and maintaining fast and responsive UI
- Proficiency in writing unit and functional tests
- Experienced in managing projects from concept to delivery
- Ability to showcase portfolio of work that demonstrates UI/UX skills
Please advise on availability and salary expectations on application. For further information please contact Alex Wilson.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£406 - £451 Daily
£45k - £70k Annual