DeltaLake Consultant/Architect - 60%
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DeltaLake Consultant/Architect -vacancy requiring profound DeltaLake knowledge a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Several years of experience working with Delta lake solution
- Proficient with BI-Tools such as Qlik and Talend along with practice with implementations, migrations, transformations and consolidation from Legacy ERPs to hybrid environments
- Expertise in Datamodelling including relational modelling and multidimensional modelling with capability to produce and read data models
- Familiar with building data governance and data dictionary platforms as well as exposure to master data and reference data concepts
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing expert guidance and advice on Delta lake deployment as storage type within Big Data lake
- Being responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the data processing architecture, data pipelines and standards for various Data Integration & Data Warehousing projects
- Developing technical solutions for businesses by delivering requirements gathering, feasibility and gap analysis, architecture design, security, implementation and support
- Creating architectural documentation for planning, design, implementation and support of solutions as well as providing expertise for estimation and financial analysis
- Evaluating new technologies and introducing best practices and ideas for process improvements along with facilitating access to the IT Architecture Board regarding all domain related architecture aspects
- Managing and providing guidance to vendor system architects, solution architects, and developers who are in charge of designing, implementing, and maintaining the systems
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.