PMO - SOUTH HOLLAND - 6 MONTHS PROJECT
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Project Management Office (PMO) for our client in the South of the Netherlands
We are looking for a project coordinator who should be able to deliver IT project and program management support. The project coordinator provides reporting, structure, financials, efficiency, standards and quality assurance across projects. This also enables the project coordinator to provide timely an accurate information to key stakeholders for effective decision making.
- Reporting & Project Execution:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and Project Management deliverables;
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on project budget and resources;
- Challenge Project and Program Managers with respect to Project Management deliverables timeliness, quality, accuracy and integrity;
- Prepare program and financial reporting and analysis of project;
- Attend Project (Board) meetings and make minutes of meeting as required;
- Timely escalation of issues to all relevant stakeholders.
- Support different type of projects Salesforce, SAP, Data & Analysis space, etc in major digital health transformation projects in EMEA.
- Release management support activities.
- Project/Program Support:
- Co-develop project plans and proactively assist regular scheduling activities;
- Provide accurate project management dashboard reporting & metrics (status on the triple constrain);
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management. Creation of PO's, follow-up of SAP actuals, etc
- Structure regular review and tollgate meetings;
- Prepare communication and/or escalations on the issues/risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders;
- Secure documentation of all relevant Project Management documents, decisions and changes.
- Work on improvements:
- Deliver proactive input into Project Management Process, -Governance and -Documentation improvements;
- Drive the roll-out and embedding of project (program) management methods;
- Participate initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project management processes in cooperation with IT Means & Methods.
In addition to the hard skills we expect:
- Knowledge/experience with Project Management and/or Project Support
- Understanding of Project Management Methodology like PMP, Prince II, Agile/Scrum,
- Financial savviness.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Quick learner
- Strong communicator
- Strong drive
Fluent English in writing, speaking, Dutch speaking is not obligatory
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners.