IT project Manager - (eDMS, eCTD, D2, Documentum, etc)
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT project Manager vacancy for a globally operating Geneva based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in managing complex IT projects as well as work experience in the pharmaceutical sector or in another regulated industry
- Proficiency in Document management or Publishing activities, preferably Documentum/D2 and Insight Publisher
- Familiarity with Regulatory affairs or Quality Assurance
- Comfortable with working in global organizations with virtual teams
- Master degree or equivalent with a specialization in IT or information system, PMP Certification is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, French is beneficial
- Managing D2/Documentum upgrade and Insight Publisher upgrade on applications as well as reviewing implementation
- Overseeing the geographical expansion, new business processes, Functional enhancements and Architectural improvements
- Aiding with the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables in combination with defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Developing full scale project plans while also coordinating project staff and writing project reviews
- Being responsible for project budget, resource allocation and external providers plus tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Providing guidance to the project team along with cooperating with business stakeholders, sponsors and IT, in order to ensure that all dependencies regarding the project are considered at all times
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.