.Net Fullstack Developer - Remote
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Avanda Group AG
Avanda is a Swiss Workforce Solution Provider collaborating with different clients over the world. Currently we are looking for one of our big clients, a global reference in low-carbon energy and services with around 170.000 employees, a .NET Fullstack Developer on a remote base.
Purpose of the service
The service shall be carried out within the Downstream DC responsible for delivery and maintenance of the tools geared towards the LSS departments of Brussels, but extendable to all European countries.
It consists in reinforcing the Downstream DC team. The objective of the mission is to industrialize and secure business processes by designing and delivering IT solutions (Web API oriented) within the context of Downstream IT applications landscape.
Services expected from the Service Provider
The activities presented above correspond to the expectations of GEM-IS. It is up to the Service Provider to complete and specify the content of each if necessary, or even add other activities.
The Service Provider is expected to put forward a profile with the skills requested in line with the requested activities. After analysing the activities, the Service Provider may propose complementary skills.
All of the deliverables shall be drawn up according to the presentation models and standards in force at GEM-IS.
The deliverables shall be handed over during performance of the service including in intermediary versions. They shall be sent in electronic form by the company's messaging service.
Activities of the .Net Fullstack Developer:
- Take into account functional specifications
- Design the technical solution
- Workload estimate
- Development (and Unit Testing) and documentation of Web API
- Report the progress of your tasks on a weekly basis
- Ensure deliveries and respect deadlines
- Collaborate and share experiences with other teams (other delivery center .)
- You have solid experience of min 7 years as a Fullstack .NET Developer (until version 4.6.2)
- You have experience in following technical skills:
SQL in an RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle)
Web Services leveraging WCF/Web API/REST
XML SOAP and JSON
Design Patterns to support SOLID principles and Test-Driven Development
Azure platform: PAAS (Web & API App)
- High level analytical skills, rigour as well as a great ability to listen and communicate
- Experience in an energy sector is a plus
- English only is required
You were looking for your next challenge as a .Net Fullstack Developer? Take the chance and send your application to julia. We are looking forward to seeing you!