Full-stak Java Engineer
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Full-stack Software DevOps Engineer
One of my globally leading clients is urgently looking for a Fullstack DevOps Engineer to join them on a 3 year contract in Friesland.
The ideal Fullstack DevOps Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- You will work on the Current Accounts API's and front-ends which are used by millions of customers on a daily basis, whether it is the mobile banking app, our client's Internet web app
- A great stage to shine for any serious software craftsman.
- You work in an international environment in multidisciplinary teams.
- Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build the next generation applications.
- You are responsible and take ownership
The ideal Fullstack DevOps Engineer must have the following responsibilities:
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development: Back End or Front End (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and Back End). Backend stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle.
- On the Front End side, Polymer, AngularJS, Web components, Redux, NPM
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools, and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium, OpenShift private cloud environments and we are now migrating to Azure DevOps
- We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our on-premise and cloud environments.
- Lead development experience is a pre.
- An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges.
- Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general
- important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech.
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working.
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
Contract duration: 3 years
Rates: market rate
Please get in touch for further details.