EUC Support - Dutch Speaking
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Are you looking for a new role? Do you speak fluent Dutch?
For one of the largest clients, I am seeking an 'EUC Support Engineer' for a 12+ month contract in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Keep our customers productive with quick solutions and wow-factor service
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in a customer facing technical 1st and 2nd line IT Support
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Accepting and delivery of all service calls assigned
- Completing all administrative tasks associated with each call.
- Responsible for control and return of assets and inventory
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes
- Performs work that is complex and varied in nature.
- Ability to work successfully in both a team environment and independently.
- Effectively participate in a virtual, globally, diverse, distributed team.
- Possess strong analytical skills, proven ability to solve problems and learn new technologies to continually evolve as a technical expert.
- Providing customer break fix for designated equipment in plant and campus
- Ability to apply multiple technologies to business problems.
- Available for travel internationally
- Deep knowledge of planning and organization.
- Knowledge or experience with ITIL processes (Incident, Change, configuration)
- ITIL V3 service transition certified (Preferred)
Please apply now if you are interested and available