Laptop/Desktop Support Engineer
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting, on behalf of one of my biggest client, a Laptop/Desktop Support Engineer, to work a minimum of 12 months in The Hague, Netherlands.
Here are the key responsibilities for the Laptop/Desktop Support Engineer position:
- Continuously be aware of safety and security
- Strong customer service skills
- Communicating clearly in written and verbal form
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Installs and moves computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Completing all asset-management and administrative tasks associated with each assigned service call
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Key Skills/Knowledge requested for the Laptop/Desktop Support Engineer position:
- Proficiency in desktop support including knowledge of current Windows operating systems, office, sccm, anti-virus, custom and commercial software
- Hardware support - laptops, desktops, Printers,Telephony equipment's break fix
- Backup restore of OS and Data
- Hands on Audio/Video Conferencing experience
- Experience in basic network troubleshooting
- Knowledge of networks, windows Active Directory and group policies
- Good Communication skills
- ITIL concepts strongly preferred
- MCSE or MCP preferred
- Certified for PC-hardware break-fix
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
Starting ASAP, interviews this week.
This role is suitable for a Laptop/Desktop Support Engineer who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.