Azure Architect (EU BASED Candidates ONLY)
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by ECOM Recruitment
12 Month Contract - Azure Architect - I can only accept EU candidates - Rate €500 - €574
I am currently on the look out for a Azure Architech based in Europe.
- Provide direct analysis and recommendations associated with the implementation or migration of specific applications to cloud services.
- Implementing and maintaining cloud management solutions including initial and ongoing configuration of related automation, notifications, and reporting capabilities.
- Work with a variety of Legacy applications and platforms and work with application teams to implement or migrate associated components to cloud services.
- Identify and troubleshoot cloud service events and issues as well as work with cloud service providers to efficiently solve issues or implement workarounds.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyze for total systems.
- Analysis are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements.
- Remain abreast of and analyze the new and emerging technologies and tools for applicability to the customer.
- Prepare reports and/or recommendations of new and/or changing processes/products
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (AWS is a plus)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.