Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by WA Consultants
WA Consultants is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst for a growing team for an established client based in Dublin.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join their Financial Services Advisory (FSA) Solutions team. This will be both a challenging and fulfilling opportunity with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly. The team has a broad spectrum of service offerings with a focus on assisting clients in becoming data driven organisations.
You will be a key member within the team and will work to develop and grow our clients Data Analytics service offering and to embed data engineering capabilities into our existing service lines. You will also play a role in the development of the wider data analytics service offering in the firm.
- Work collaboratively within various teams across the FSA Department
- Liaise with Business Partners to develop Business Requirements and implement data driven solutions
- Support the embedding of data analytics into existing service offerings (operational excellence, digital transformation, strategic support and project/programme management)
- Participate in data gathering and analysis to turn findings into executable projects that can be delivered through the wider FSA Team
- Contribute to client facing meetings to help develop the data analytic service offerings and to assist clients in defining the questions to be asked of their data sets
- Lead data capture, cleansing and analysis, and working with other members of the team, assist in visualising the data and interpreting its messages and translating these into actions for the client
- Analyse data to understand data limitations, improving data quality and actively contribute to data quality improvement efforts both internally and externally
- Deliver insights and root cause analysis to data challenges
- Support efficient delivery of activities and projects
- Third Level Degree in Science, Engineering, Economics, Technology, Mathematics or other related fields is essential
- +3 years Data Analyst or consulting experience in Business Intelligence or Analytics
- +3 years of experience with SQL
- Excellent applied knowledge of Power BI, Tableau, ElasticSearch or similar BI platform to develop reports and dashboards is essential
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Macros, Charts, functions are essential
- Higher reporting and editing skills are essential
- Experienced in managing projects from concept to delivery
Please advise on availability and salary expectations on application. For further information please contact Alex Wilson.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.