Business analyst (automated invoicing)
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by PSD Technology Contracts Ltd.
We require a BUSINESS ANALYST (transactional or payments systems)to perform the following duties
This a large project working on fully automating the invoicing of our transaction-based software platform for the E-mobility sector we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with extensive experience in transactional or payments systems.
Invoicing is mainly based on complex transaction data from our platform for which multiple parties need to be billed (pay-in and pay-out) for each individual transaction. During initially a 3-month design phase the Business Analyst will assist our Manager Global Invoicing with gathering and documenting the requirements for the (re)design of the system feeding into our generic invoicing system.
During this phase we need to define on a detailed level:
- Which specific transaction and customer data needs to be extracted from our platform
- How we can identify what needs to be billed from this data and who it should be billed to
- How the output needs to be transformed to enable loading into our invoicing system
- The specific monitoring and controls we need to ensure the integrity of our invoicing
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in multiple organizations with the following requirements:
- Understanding of complex payments or financial systems or of invoicing for the E-mobility or energy sector
- A hands-on, practical and highly analytical mindset
- Experience with defining requirements for data extraction
- Experience with defining requirements to interpret data according to different business models
- Experience with defining requirements for connecting to external systems via API's
- Experience with defining reporting and monitoring requirements
English speaker required.
To start, can be work from home but post covid will require office attendance in Amsterdam.
MANDATORY ..Business analysis &, previous transactional or payments systems experience.