National Accounts Coordinator
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by 84 Lumber Company
This position is responsible for the application and collection of large balance AR accounts. Strong, direct contact with both stores and customers to resolve application issues. Responsible for keeping AR accounts organized by providing any information or documents required by customers AP departments. Ability to make decisions regarding credits, uncollectable invoices and account freezes on a case by case basis.
* Take calls for frozen accounts/ issue passwords.
* Check emails-maintenance accounts from the info reveived via email.
* Call or email customers about past due balances.
* Open new accounts andget proper information from stores.
* Keep AMGR's and DVP's updated on account status.
* Apply payments withmuch detail and many issues to resolve.
* Work with stores and customers to findmore productive ways to manage their accounts.
* Apply customer's payments thru the AR system.
* Manage customers accounts online via their ebsites, requesting payments and researching invoices.
* Calling customers on past due invoices.
* Sending invoices to customers via emal and fax.
* Reconcile large accoutns that have been mismanaged.
* Compose and/or convert excel documents for Collections Manager.
* Maintain files for the correspondence on each customer's account.
* Assist departments with questions regarding AR system.
* Computer Skills: Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet Software, Internet Software.
* Associate's Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or at least2years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This Position does not have any supervisory responsiability.
The incumbent is located in a busy office area and is faced with constant interruptions on a regular basis.
This position requries frequent sitting, use of hands, talking and listening. Periodically this position walks, stands, and reaches. Rarely, this position climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crouch or crawl.
POSITION TYPE/ EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Hours of work depends on store hours of operations, 48+ hours per week.
No travel is expected for this postition.