Caregiver/ Personal Care Assistant
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Mastercare
* Assists in providing nutritional support to clients.
* Assists in providing environmental support.
* Assists clients with personal hygiene, grooming, care of teeth and mouth.
* Assists clients with feeding and dressing.
* In the case of self-directed clients, assists with selected health related tasks.
* Prepares and submits paperwork as required by the Mastercare.
* Assists clients in managing their personal affairs, i.e., errands, bill paying, medical appointments, social
* activities, etc.
* Confirming on a weekly basis, the scheduling of visits with the Supervisor/Director, to coordinate necessary
* visits with other personnel.
* Notifying the Office of absences due to illness, emergency leave, normal vacation periods, or special
* professional meetings, which will affect agreed service with the Mastercare.