Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by TMDL CPAs & Consultants
This position is a bookkeeping position for Toal, Murray, Day & Lalor, LLC. Employee will be working closely with clients of TMDL to record transactions and generate financial statements in various accounting software platforms. Excellent opportunity for advancement.
Bookkeeping tasks will vary by client, but frequently include:
* Recording of post cash receipts, cash disbursements and journal entries
* Recording of post after the fact payroll
* Reconciliation of monthly bank accounts
* Reconciliation of credit card statements
* Prepare monthly or quarterly client financial statements
* Remittance of client sales tax to state taxing authority
* Maintenance of fixed asset schedules as needed by client
Meet directly with clients to review financial statements and ratios
* 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience
* Demonstrated experience in accounting software programs including QuickBooks, Sage/Intacct and Thompson Reuter.
* Strong Excel skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to independently prioritize to meet required deadlines
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off
* Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.