Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Issuance, Inc.
We are a young, growing FinTech based out of Los Angeles and New York City. Our fundraising platform enables companies to raise capital directly online at scale. Issuance clients have raised over $100 million, including some of the most notable issuers to raise capital under Reg A+ of Title IV of the JOBS Act which allows companies to fundraise online from both accredited and non-accredited investors. Our primary focus is helping companies access capital.
We are seeking a high-energy, driven professional with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to drive Business Development. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. In this role you will develop new pipelines to deal flow, nurture existing business relationships, and will be responsible for formalizing business relationships by negotiating contracts with prospective clients and closing deals.
This resource will work directly with our executive team and play a critical role in revenue generation, increasing market share, shaping new investment opportunities, and supporting capital formation.
* Develop strategic plans and new business development initiatives to fuel the Issuance pipeline
* Generate new business opportunities; negotiate favorable business terms for Issuance
* Nurture existing business relationships and develop new client acquisition channels
* Prepare and make business presentations to senior-level key decision-makers
* Refine and maintain a comprehensive pipeline management process for opportunity tracking
* Create, implement and evaluate goals for business development
* Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in business development
* Goal-oriented, able to meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals
* Well-organized with effective time and activity-management skills
* Ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to function in a start up environment
* Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field
* Experience in at least one of the following a plus: SaaS, finance, management consulting, VC or private equity
* Remote or Onsite
* 3 months - potential to turn full-time for the right fit
Additional compensation opportunities: