Costpoint - Accounting Specialist
Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Southeastern Archaeological Research, Inc. "SEARCH"
SEARCH is the largest archaeology and cultural resource management company in the world, and SEARCH2O is the largest underwater archaeology program. Specializing in mega infrastructure projects and emergency response on land and water, SEARCH delivers high-capacity cultural resource services directly to every region in the United States and globally. Since 1993, SEARCH has completed more than 3,500 projects across 44 US states and 37 countries spanning five continents and three oceans. Commercial and government customers in the Energy & Power, Defense, Federal, Transportation, and Development markets have selected SEARCH for more than $300M in Prime contracts and $2.3B in Team contracts. SEARCH specializes in the full spectrum of cultural services related to Archaeology, Maritime Archaeology, Architectural History, History, Archives, Collections Management, Museum Services, GIS, Documentary Media, and Public Affairs.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time experienced Accounting Coordinator to join our team. Candidates must have a good understanding of Deltek Costpoint, be able to work independently as well as on teams, be detail-oriented and organized, and able to work competently on simultaneous tasks while meeting deadlines.
Essential Duties and Functions
* Maintain the highest professional image for our clients, coworkers, media, and general public;
* Coordinate labor entries/transactions in Deltek Time and Expense and Deltek Costpoint, including posting labor, leave, and running labor reports;
* Ensure employees weekly time sheets are complete and correct;
* Review and process weekly expense reports in Concur Expense Management system;
* Data entry of accounting records into Deltek Costpoint;
* Assist with AR and other accounting related task;
* Develop and maintain internal reporting for the Accounting department, HR, and Principals; and
* Other duties as assigned.
* Cover letter - Applicant should highlight their Costpoint experience in their cover letter.
* Minimum of two professional references
Other Important Need-to-Know Information
* This position will be based in the Orlando office.
* Applicants must be eligible to be employed in the United States.
* Applicants must have a valid Drivers License and reliable transportation.
* SEARCH offers a competitive total compensation package with strong health and wellness and retirement plans.
* Pay is commensurate with education and experience.
* SEARCH is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
* SEARCH is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* SEARCH is an Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
* Employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory verification of criminal, education, driving, and/or employment background checks, as well as passing results from a preemployment drug screen.
For more information about SEARCH, please visit [ and follow us on Facebook [ Instagram [ and LinkedIn [
* Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field;
* At least two years experience working with Deltek Costpoint;
* Proficiency with ADP is preferred;
* Experience working for a multi-state employer;
* Experience working for a Federal Contractor;
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* Competitive Salary
* Per Diem (for overnight travel)
* SEARCH-subsidized Group Health Insurance (including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage)
* SEARCH-provided Short-Term Disability Insurance
* SEARCH-provided Long-Term Disability Insurance
* SEARCH-provided Group Term Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Emergency Travel Assistance
* Generous 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Paid Holidays (10)
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Merit-Based Raises, Bonuses, and Promotions