Posted on Jan 14, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Recruitment Consultant - Amsterdam, 360, Information Technology
Do you have sales experience and/or recruitment experience, are you commercially driven, are you not afraid to cold call and guide the entire recruitment process from A to Z? Are you looking for an informal, dynamic work environment, where personal guidance and training is central? Would you like to take over a warm desk, further develop your own market in a close-knit team where we work together for success? Are you looking for an organisation that thinks along with you in your career path, offers competitive commissions, benefits & incentives and offers support in (personal) growth and development?
For my team in Amsterdam I'm looking for someone who can:
- Generate business leads and build customer relationships, this from both new and existing customer relationships, where you...:
- Manage the entire recruitment process, including advising and negotiating with clients and candidates regarding fees, salary, vacancies, cross-selling, etc.
- Search & select relevant candidates in your technical market, by using marketing, social media, CRM system, networking (Meet-ups, visits, organizing), referrals, etc.
Who is interested in:
- A 360-recruitment role, where you get your own market ('warm desk'), in a close-knit team of experienced consultants who drink together on Fridays, are always ready to help and share leads & candidates.
- A competitive, yet collaborative environment where success leads to high commissions, incentives, promotion, flexible working hours and more!
- An organization with 17+ years of experience in the European IT recruitment market, including 7+ years in Amsterdam (office in Amsterdam), and therefore a solid 'footprint' with existing customer and candidate relationships, and for you a warm desk to take over.
For an organization that..:
- Offers a starting salary between €2250-€2500 (depending on your experience), with on top of that very advantageous commissions & benefits like:
- gym membership after 6 months (+ extra time to work out during office hours), monthly massages, pension, Learning & Development, travel expenses (50%), flexitime in case of continuous success, fruit and a career framework to support your ambition, in cooperation with MT, HR & L&D.
- And incentives such as: lunch clubs, office exchanges, tailored suit/dress, incentive trips (this year: Barcelona), Oktoberfest/festivals, consultant of the year trip, long service gifts, and more!
Are you commercially driven and interested in starting the conversation? Then contact us directly and interview tomorrow!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.