Posted on Jan 13, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Home Based, United Kingdom
8 Feb 2021
.Net Developer - Remote
Excellent Package plus training, home working
Location: This is a fully remote/home based position with occasional travel to our client's UK offices (Midlands/Yorkshire)
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic Software Developer with 1-2 years .NET C# commercial development experience looking for that next step.
You will work in a modern supportive, valued and Agile software development environment. Working closely with key stakeholders and third parties on prioritised business objectives you will join a fast growing and dedicated technology team. You will be part of that team that are building and designing software solutions that power an always-on collaborative platform used by a worldwide collective of thousands of talented people to deliver end-to-end marketing solutions from concept through to implementation for all clients.
A typical day will see you in a stand-up with your awesome Scrum team, pair with teammates and lead on a complex technical design task, write some tests, implement your applications, design and architect system requirements, review a pull request, mentor a teammate or group, plan and prioritise future work, work with Business Analysts on a new feature, pair with the QA team to test and debug a sprint deliverable, document your work and collaborate in a whiteboard design session.
- We'd expect you to have an in-depth knowledge of at C#.NET and SQL
- Understanding of one or more of the following: Web Applications, MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server/SSRS, Azure DevOps (VSTS) or GIT would be desirable
- Dedicated to producing clean, testable and highly maintainable code
- Can thrive in a collaborative working environment
- A degree/HND in a computer science, engineering discipline; or equivalent software development and testing experience with a proven ability to manage and deliver software projects following full life cycle Agile methodologies
- Interest in Cloud technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure - training provided
You'd be a key part of the global software engineering department joining one of our awesome software development teams, working under instruction from a mentor alongside analysts, testers and developers producing business critical software. Our client offer's an excellent development path, with a mentor to support you on your journey.
- 25 days annual leave (+ 8 public days)
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, please contact Jackie Dean at Jumar ASAP - our client can interview and hire NOW!