Posted on Jan 13, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, Fortune 500 client in a Northeast suburb of Cleveland is looking for an experienced Scrum Master for a long-term, extendable contract position. They're looking for a Scrum Master who will lead and facilitate the traditional Scrum ceremonies, and who will collect requirements and create user stories.
- Serve the team and product owner in turning requirements into the working software
- Track progress and help the team achieve their commitments
- Progress is monitored daily when problems are identified, work with team to develop corrective actions
- Manage and report the status of scope, schedule, etc.
- Extract and document requirements, author user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ensure team members understand processes and support the team to ensure they are followed
- Ensure product quality expectations are defined and known across the team
- Collaborate with the team in scheduling work, including defect remediation and refactoring, guarding against the accumulation of technical debt
- Work with technical team and product owner balancing the interests of both when issues arise
- Remove impediments allowing the team to focus on engineering tasks
- Take the lead on resolving conflicts within the team removing any roadblocks to collaboration
- Guide project team meetings including sprint pre/planning meetings, daily scrum and sprint review meetings
- Facilitate retrospective discussions and support continuous improvement efforts
- Limit the external interference the team must deal with
- Creative problem solving in quickly bringing issues to resolution
- Fosters an environment that emphasizes knowledge sharing and group participation
- Lead in the absence of organizational authority and demonstrate empathy and stewardship
- Exceptional people skills
- Confident working with a diverse group of people and serve as arbitrator when conflicts arise
- Demonstrated understanding of financial controls needed in project management and consulting work
- Practical understanding of how to scope and estimate work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Project Management and/or serving as Scrum Master
- Proven experience managing more than one significant project at a time
- Practical use of quality management tools and techniques
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst and/or Tester helpful
- Certified ScrumMaster? (CSM)
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.