Infrastructure Analyst - West London - Fixed Term Contract
Posted on Jan 12, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
My client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Analyst to join their Global Organisation, working on a business critical work stream to carry out various security related upgrades to their Servers and networks.
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve problems with key IT systems to ensure systems work efficiently.
- Manage crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve problems.
- Plan and undertake projects to improve and upgrade key IT systems as directed by IT Global management.
- Produce relevant documentation and project plans.
- Manage, configure and develop Networks and Servers
- To provide 3rd line technical support.
Be proficient and experienced in the implementation and management of the following technical disciplines:
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 onwards Microsoft Server/Active Directory
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Knowledge of Topology
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft IIS Citrix/Terminal Services SAN systems
- Networking experience to include LANs, WANs and VPNs Cisco Experience (working with Firewalls, configuring VPNs, Layer-3 devices)
- Backup systems and solutions
- Data Migration from on-prem to datacentre
- Cyber Essentials rollout
- IT Security Methods