ServiceNow Technical Lead/Architect
Posted on Jan 12, 2021 by Head Ahead
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
About the Company
Do you want to be a part of something big and new? We are an expanding ServiceNow Technology Partner with Big Ideas. We aim to be a disruptor in a market dominated by large players. Specialising in understanding the context in which our clients operate, we are a true partner to our customers. They put their trust in us and we deliver.
Our mission is to help our clients to maximise their return on investment on ServiceNow platform by building creative solutions supporting simplified business processes.
You will be our technical specialist working with both our internal team and clients teams to lead and advise on designing the most efficient and effective solutions based on out of the box functionality to meet the business need of our customers. You will know when to remain 'in the box' and when and how to develop new functionality and custom apps.
- Working with clients and internal teams you will drive innovative and evolutionary architectures while maintaining a balance with customer needs and future proofing of the long term solution. Identifying risk to the product is equally as important as driving opportunity.
- Being responsible for product based solutions and driving quality through peer reviews, implementing best practices and sharing your knowledge across the team of the Consultant Engineers.
- Champion the use of Agile and DevOPS best practices to drive continuous delivery at an ever increasing pace while maintaining the high levels of service to an always on platform.
- Develop relationships with client and Servicenow to understand their roadmaps and how to make the most of emerging technologies and features from the platform as well as being viewed as an industry expert by both customers and Servicenow.
- Process Management - help Head Ahead develop ensure that the processes are fit for purpose, are adhered to and are continually improved.
- Quality Management - applying industry best practices and continuous improvement to develop the capabilities of the team..
- Ensure that solutions maximise our clients return on investment and help them understand how to optimise their investment.
The candidate will have extensive and proven experience in the below areas:
- You will be creative and structured in equal measures.
- You will always know what is coming round the corner from Servicenow and will encourage others to do likewise.
- You will have a broad knowledge of current and emerging technologies having worked and been an expert in several.
- You will have 5 - 8 years senior Servicenow experience in a technical capacity.
- You will know the Servicenow platform inside out, having a detailed knowledge of all the key features and modules .
- You will have 10 years technical experience in other areas of technology with blue chip organisations.
- Senior Stakeholder Management and influencing skills - you will be adapt at delivering solutions through configuration rather than customisation.
- You will have designed many Servicenow based solutions and applications being able to lead others with best practice designs and leadership.
- Good understanding of different methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN & Waterfall) and understanding of their business contexts.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written and will enjoy sharing ideas and knowledge with your team and clients.
The candidate must have proven experience/skills in the below areas:
- ITIL, IT Service Management (ITSM)
- TOGAF qualified
- Integrations across a broad spectrum of technologies.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The candidate must be able to go through BPSS and Security Clearance process successfully.
- Company Pension
- Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£8.72 - £9 Hourly
£8.75 - £8.75 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly