Posted on Jan 12, 2021 by Haver Analytics
Haver Analytics is an economic and financial data provider serving the research community. Haver's global client base includes buy side/sell side financial organizations, central banks, think tanks, and government organizations.
We are seeking an Account Representative to join our New York based sales team and work alongside our Account Managers to support and train current and prospective clients. Ideal candidate is an outgoing self-starter, comfortable interacting over the phone, in person, and in a conference room setting. Please note that while the position is in our NYC office, this will be a remote, work from home position, for the foreseeable future.
- Undergraduate degree in economics
- Proficiency in Excel
- Aptitude for statistical software (EViews, R, Python, Stata, SAS, or Matlab)
- Desire to be a in a client facing role
- Strong communicator
- Organized, energetic, self-motivated
- Proficiency working with Python and R
- Experience working in a customer service role
Haver offers a competitive base salary, generous activity based compensation plan, 401K, and health coverage.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to:
New York | London | Singapore | Tokyo