IT Support Analyst
Posted on Jan 12, 2021 by Evolve Recruitment Partners Ltd
IT Technical Support Consultant, IT Technical Support, IT Support, Technical Support, Support Tickets, Salesforce
IT Support Analyst - Brussels - Perm - 40-50k + Bens
Evolve ERP are currently working with one of our European clients for the hire of an IT Support Analyst on the permanent basis in Brussels.
This is a very exciting role to join a global leading organisation.
Technical Support Representative responsibilities include fielding technical support calls, working with sales to define technical requirements, creating custom reports, setting up databases for installations, and when assigned, coordinating customer installations. This job revolves around having an in-depth understanding of both the CribMaster software and the various hardware solutions we sell that vend and track tools and supplies used in manufacturing.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates customer requests for technical support, working through to conclusion
- Documents all support tickets in Salesforce.com, including root cause analysis, corrective action, closure comments. Responsible for adding information to the online Knowledge Base.
- Assists other Technical Support Engineers with support calls
- Assists customers in setting up their installation database - Oracle or SQL Server - and importing their data for setup
- Trains customers on the CribMaster software
- Designs, creates, tests and delivers custom Crystal Reports to the customer
- Works with Development testing the CribMaster software, understanding and reporting enhancements and bugs
- Works with Sales to help define technical requirements for installations or custom work
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree and two years of work experience troubleshooting for customers.
- Technical background - understanding of computer hardware, networks, server setup, e-mail functions, security, and LAN protocols
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, MSSQL, and Excel. Advanced knowledge of Oracle a plus.
- Proficient in English, French in priority (written and verbal) and Italian, German as optional. Other European languages are a plus.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and inventory a plus.
- Capable of maintaining & troubleshooting a medium sized network, including Servers, networking, wiring, wireless access points, security, data sharing, e-mail functions, and client configurations.
- Grasp software concepts and learn quickly. Be considered an advanced user of our CribMaster software. Have an understanding of how our customers use the CribMaster software in a manufacturing environment.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot software and hardware over the phone, or via e-mail.
- Talent for communicating effectively, explaining things in a logical manner, maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Experience and ability to work on his/her own without direct supervision
I you are interested please send your CV over ASAP for a discussion with a member of the recruitment team.