Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Do you enjoy being creative and translating technical information in to graphical content to be used in product documentation and literature? Can you interpret engineering drawings and technical data? Are you interested in supporting the development and implementation of new practices, tools and approaches to technical illustration? Would you like to coach and mentor other technical illustrators? Then this could be the role for you!
- Solid experience of creating 3D rendered graphics, exploded technical illustrations, and 2D technical graphics to a high standard, ideally within a medical, scientific, engineering or technology company.
- Excellent working knowledge of CAD illustration tools (Solid Edge, Solid Works, Autodesk 3DStudio Max and VRay).
- Ability to work under pressure whilst being adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work collaboratively across global environments.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following would be an advantage: ISODraw, CAD processes, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.