SAP SD MM Consultant
Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Nicholas Bernard Ltd
Nicholas Bernard seek a SAP SD MM Consultant for an initial 6 month contract to be worked remotely
- Analysis of the VAT settings in SAP projects and align with the relevant stakeholders like IT, the project manager(s) and Group Taxes at Head office
- Analysis of VAT relevant primary data in regards to tax code determination, such as Tax Classification Customer/material.
- Manage the maintenance of VAT tables, VAT relevant EDI links, and tax codes regarding legal changes or new supply chains; after alignment with the Director GBS - Indirect Tax.
- Analyse and resolve blocked and erroneous postings, invoice layout queries and other VAT related errors.
- Answer VAT system related questions from business or other stakeholders.
- Maintenance/set up indirect tax code determination in decision model for non-trade procurement.
- Keep up to date documentation of supply chains, VAT treatments and the corresponding system handling.
- Perform DART extractions in SAP.
Apply now for more details and immediate interviews