Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Process employee/operational expert/chemical specialist vacancy for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- University degree in the field of chemistry or equal experience as a chemical specialist in pharma field
- Good understanding of must have GMPs
- Technical and process knowledge in the pharma environment
- Outstanding conscientiousness in regards to documentation, order and cleanliness in the workplace
- Familiarity with software and computer tools as well as basic technical/automation understanding
- Languages: German, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing all assigned activities according to production schedule and in compliance with the valid GMP, work, operating, environmental and safety instructions and guidelines
- Setting record review on time and without error, as well as being responsible for production area housekeeping
- Conforming with and enforcing health, safety and environment rules and guidelines
- Performing all assigned activities and documenting them in compliance with the GMP, occupational safety and environmental guidelines
- Guaranteeing the proper functioning of the equipment in order to detect early signs of anomalies
- Checking manufacturing equipment, support devices and rooms on a daily basis and recording the necessary remarks in the batch records
- Handling properly the chemical substances in the production plant
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.