Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
I'm currently recruiting for an Android Engineer for my client based in Brussels. After recent growth, the company are continuing to scale in 2021, and this means creating a mobile engineering team.
Over the past couple of funding rounds, the client has received over €10 million in funding, which has allowed them to grow in Belgium, as well as expand over the EU.
An overview of the current role:
- As an Android Engineer you will have demonstrated experience designing and implementing mobile solutions.
- The ideal candidate will bring both strategic visions.
- The ideal candidates have the skills to create native applications for mobile devices.
- Knowledge with Bluetooth devices is a plus.
- 3+ years of Andorid experience.
- Kotlin and Java is a nice to have.
- Android SDK experience.
- You'll work with the UX designers and developers to build the mobile solutions.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Interest in the environment is a plus.
- Fluent English oral and written speaker.
What they offer:
- Key employee for one of Belgium's fastest start-ups.
- Strong salary package.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Company Car + tank card.
- Work with passionate and intelligent engineers.
- Stock Options
If this role could be of interest, feel free to get in touch at one of the contact points below as I'd be more than happy to explain this in more detail.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.