Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Source Technology
Role & Responsibilities
- Member of a SOC environment
- Monitor infrastructure and intervene in the event of security incidents
- Handle alerts, triage of cases and incidents escalating where needed
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in the SIEM
- Broad knowledge of information systems and networking technologies, demonstrating understanding related to the functionality of, secure configuration of, and security logs produced by those information systems
- Proficient in security incident management and response
- Familiar with common threats including but not limited to malware, phishing, ransom-ware, ddos, web and mobile application security risks
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities to conduct cyber-related or cyber-facilitated activities as well as proficient analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Security Operations Centre experience
If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you then please send across an up to date copy of your CV and/or reach out on the details below.