SAP PROGRAM MANAGER - BRUSSELS - LONG TERM CONTRACT
Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a SAP Program manager for a long term project with our client in Brussels, Belgium
You will be an experienced Senior Program Manager, with significant experience of delivering ERP Projects (eg SAP), with full life cycle experience, and Matrix management of internal Business and IT. To be successful as the ERP Program Manager, you will have excellent communication skills, be able to build strong relationships with and align stakeholders at all levels of the business across Finance, Supply Chain, Warehousing, Maintenance, HR, and CRM business teams etc.
- Minimum 15+ years of respective business/ERP consulting experience at CxO level
- Strong Program Management skills, experiences with common tools and techniques, preferably PMP, PM2, Prince2 qualified or equivalent
- A detailed understanding of the ERP Products and ERP Implementation market
- Strong affinity with integrated business process improvements across Finance, Logistics, Maintenance, HR and CRM.
- Ability to define and drive ERP enabled business transformation programs along with stakeholder management in complex business organizations
- Experience of large scale (SAP) ERP projects and managing their implementation or migration
- Masters degree equivalent, preferably Engineering or Business & Administration
- Managing Organizational Change along with ERP Transformation
- Minimum of 4 successfully delivered international ERP projects/programs as Project/Program Manager
- Experience in defining and successfully executing roadmaps for SAP ECC migration to newer platform(s) using Value Analysis and working with business and enterprise architects
- Successfully delivered Business process optimization projects
- Profound experience in several of the SAP core modules (FI, CO, FICA, MM, PP, PS, PM, SD, CRM)
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Roadmap & Solutions, SAP Cloud Solutions (C/4HANA, Ariba, SuccessFactors, etc.) & Integration Options
- Team builder across multicultural teams with a passion for quality
- Being 3 lingual is an absolute must (Minimal B2 and preferably C1/C2)
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners .