Operations and Reporting Specialist/Coordinator
Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Operations and Reporting Specialist/Coordinator vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 4+ years of experience as an Operations and/or Reporting Coordinator/Manager is a must
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Know-how in handling Data such as CID
- Knowledge in a financial or banking environment is highly preferable
- University degree in a related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Leading the end to end management of the Shareholder Disclosure Reporting Service
- Ensuring that disclosure requests are forwarded to Financial Intermediary clients and the company fulfils its reporting obligation to the relevant counterparties
- Engaging with Group Operations and Regulatory Project Change providing feedback on the service and input around process enhancements
- Liaising with industry participants in overcoming swift network and messaging challenges
- Improving report processes and procedures to ensure the bank is compliant to the directive rules
- Delivering reports and forwarding the disclosure requests to Financial Intermediary clients on time
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.