Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by ERSG
The Structural Designer is responsible for developing half-timbered structures for electrical infrastructure projects (380, 220, 150, 70 and 36 kV) concerning power lines led by a design engineer.
This service mainly includes the following tasks:
- Drawing up new structures
- Working out and figuring out reinforcement plans
- Formatting production files
- Guiding and supporting suppliers and internal colleagues in case of problems in the implementation of the various projects
- Report on this to the experts/managers/internal customer.
To perform this task, they will use 3D drawing software, in Structures and Excel spreadsheets.
- Fundamental insight into 3D models
- A basic training or proven experience as a draughtsman, and experience with Tekla Structures are a requirement.
- Experience/knowledge with production resources in the steel sector is desirable
- Knowledge software of related software, eg Microstation or Autocad 3D is useful
- Fluent Dutch and/or French
- Knowledge of the 2the national language, this is a plus.
- A critical auto control reflex is essential.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.