Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
- Fund Administration and Client Reporting
- Verify valuations regarding holdings, pricing, accruals, FX rates and fees
- Computation and handling of capital injections/withdrawals for Participants
- Verify and process fees related to 3rd party Asset Management service providers
- Maintain contact and review any issues related to the Asset Management Custodians and other service providers
- Ensure smooth operational flows
- Possibly support any treasury activities such as preparing weekly/monthly P&L reports or checking collateral valuations
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance
- Min. 5 years' experience in working in Asset Management
- Solid knowledge of financial instruments especially Fixed Income
- Ideally technical knowledge: BusinessObjects, SQL, Python, Excel, relational databases
- Fluent in English, French or any other language is an advantage
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Available beginning of February 2021
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.