Data Analyst/Project Manager
Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
I am currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst. An exciting opportunity arose to join Financial Crime and Compliance Department in a well established and prestigious International Bank in Zurich. If you have 5+ Years of experience in Data Analytics and want to take a new step in your career, please send your application through.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Project Planning & tracking
- Stakeholder communication
- Syndicating with key counterparts globally in compliance and business organizations
- Supporting the rollout of projects globally
- Reporting and MI
- Driving project execution to meet deadlines
- 5+ years' experience with Data Analytics/Programming (gathering data, filtering them, putting into same format and producing calculations),
- Practical experience in MS Office tools especially PowerPoint - good at visualizing concepts; Excel - Pivot tables, V Look Ups (no macros needed)
- Excellent communication skills
- Open-minded team-player with the ability to work with people from a different cultural background
- Fluent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Some experience of working as a business Project Manager
Nice to have:
- German language skills (spoken & written) are a plus
- University degree in Computer Science or related subjects
- 5+ years living in Switzerland as the roles are sensitive
- Excellent Presentation skills (storyboarding/PPT creation) and proven experience with communication to senior management
- Experience with Banking Applications
If you feel that this role perfectly fits your skills, and you want to kick off 2021 with a new job, please apply within or send your CV to (see below)
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.