Help Desk Support Specialist
Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Canton, OH 44701
- Answer calls and respond to tickets and emails
- Quickly and accurately determine incident scope and impact.
- Provide support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the Support Center via Call, ticket or email
- Monitor tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Troubleshoot issues with end-users and work toward first call resolution
- Deliver high quality assistance to on-site and remote personnel
- Utilize and maintain the Support Center tracking software by maintain issues in the system from first contact with end user including responsibility for call ownership
- Document all information according to standard operating procedures
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Manage PC/Laptop setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Setup new employees/consultants/Vendors information into Active Directory
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely Workstation hardware and software upgrades/break fix as required
- Identify and Escalate problems as required to support teams.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Update the internal knowledge base with issue resolution details
- Support computers, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications
- Assist users in detecting and removing viruses, spy ware, and other malicious software