Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Cleveland, OH 44101
- Bachelor's Degree in computer sciences or related field; supplemented by 2 years of experience in web development, computer software/hardware positions; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license under the laws of the state of Ohio.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, including employees and the general public.
- Ability to speak and write clearly, concisely and persuasively using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation with ability to communicate one-on-one or in group settings.
- Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy and organization.
- Management skills and strong business acumen, including problem solving, vision, ability to manage multiple programs and meet deadlines, collaboration, leadership, decision making and ability to analyze diverse facts and develop clear and concise reports and recommendations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Proficiency in software programs including all Microsoft Office programs.
- Mature professional attitude and considerable discretion, including ability to manage confidential information.
- Ability to perform with considerable independence and initiative.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
Salt Lake City, UT
El Paso, TX
Los Angeles, CA
King George, VA
New York City, NY