Electronics Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a client of ours we are looking for an Electronics/PCB design engineer.
Start: ASAP (max 1-month notice period)
Location: North Holland region
Duration: 1 year DetaVast (followed by secondment)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Making the conceptual preliminary electronic design.
- The Component selection.
- Elaboration in a complete drawings package (Schematic and material lists)
- Doing simulations
- Coordination with the layout engineer and supervising the layout activities.
- Coordination with the suppliers and their Quality Control department.
- Taking care of testing, qualifying, including making all reports for the release of these products.
o Strong team-driven mentality
o Easily managed by PO/Architect in technical solution
- Contributes to technical solutions but is open to suggestions & alternatives from others
o Pragmatic/Doer: Switches easily from theory to practice ASAP and justified. First prove that it works & document what is needed/requested.
o Flexible: can work on multiple topics in parallel or alternately in quick succession (based on set priorities)
o Pre: Knowledge & experience when working in SCRUM team
- Must Have's technical properties profile
o Demonstrable experience with Processing platforms
o Demonstrable experience in the development of complex solutions
- In the digital domain
o Supervising layout work (performed by dedicated layouter)
o Extensive experience in developing PCBAs (Printed Cirquit Boards Assembly)
o Experience with Design for EMC
- Nice to have's
o Experience with Cadance
o Experience with version control tooling (GIT)
o Knowledge & experience of intercom systems and/or complex network solutions (ie Server/Client solutions)
o Experiences with Platform Standards COMe Type 6/7 & SMARC 2.0
o Knowledge of the following interface types & associated standards:
- Ethernet including Power over Ethernet
- PCIe & M2
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Video interfaces: DVI/HDMI/Display port
- 10Gb ETH
o Knowledge & experience in developing military applications & developing against military standards such as MIL-STD-810G & MIL-STD-461.
o Thermal design, optimizing heat management processor platform
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.