Data Quality Consultant
Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Financial industry | Data quality | Long-term opportunity
In this position, you and your agile teams will be challenged to improve data quality and accessibility. The goal of this task is improving the profitability of the loan portfolio of this large financial enterprise.
In order to do so, your tasks include:
- Assisting with reports and data extraction;
- Creating policies for effective data management;
- Formulating techniques for quality data collection;
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing;
- Securing digital databases against breaches and data losses;
- Troubleshoot data-related problems.
The candidate we are looking for, recognizes everything in the following list:
- Higher educational background (preferably master level);
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience;
- Experience with working in an agile environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also Dutch (nice to have);
- Familiar with different types of data stores and API's;
- You take ownership, are able to quickly organize workload effectively, are solution-oriented and a team player.
We are looking forward to receive your application! Please reach out to:
Amanda Kreeft | (see below)