IT Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 11, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
- Serves as a liaison between the business client and IT in order to develop solutions that meet a business need.
- Performs analysis of complex business problems and assessing how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Facilitating analysis, gathering and documentation of business and user requirements in consultation with both business managers and end users.
- Develops and maintains skilled level of elicitation and requirements documentation.
- Providing IT support for regulatory and compliance activities.
- Evaluate applications and processes continuously, recommend changes as appropriate and oversee the installation of approved changes.
- During solution implementations, provide guidance in the development of communication materials, defining of supporting procedures and stands, documenting training materials and/or assisting in training efforts.
- Periodically evaluate new solutions and software where needed and provide input for vendor selections, etc. or making recommendations on hardware and software procurement to support business goals
- Assists in the creation of business cases and other related financial planning, impact identification or value justification.
- Participates in the prioritization process with business stakeholders. Also participates in risk identification efforts and escalation to Project Managers/Management.
- Performs or assists with defect or incident root causes analysis in support of incidents and problem management processes.
- Assist in developing and guiding a structured and effective approach to project management.
- Participate in the ongoing development of project and change management policies.
- Assist in developing and managing project specifications and requirements.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to convey technical information and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, work effectively in a fast-paced and highly technical team environment.
- Proven ability to consistently handle multiple work streams at the same time, organize work, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience with ERP implementations, specifically Microsoft Dynamics AX and D365.
- Coordinates small projects or initiatives by providing Project Management support.
- Strong analytical and computer skills with emphasis on enterprise systems.
- Manufacturing Experience Preferred.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.