ERP Project Manager
Posted on Jan 10, 2021 by Source Technology
Role: ERP Project Manager
Start date: 01.02.2021
End date: 31.05.2021
Location: remote, perhaps 1-week meetings onsite in Netherlands (Utrecht area)
Required experience: ERP project experience, ensuring Legacy is transitioned
Our client has successfully completed a global implementation of SAP S4 in the past 3 years. The last phase of the implementation is phasing out the Legacy ERP system (this is not a commonly known ERP system) and ensuring that all sources are correctly connected to the new ERP system.
This means archiving the old environment and ensuring there are no deficiencies within the new landscape. This roll out of S4 has been a wide success within the company, with very strict adherence to timelines and budget.
For this last phase they are seeking external help, and looking for an experienced ERP project manager who knows how to ensure a smooth transition from Legacy to the new ERP, without any hick-ups, in a timely manner.
This means you will:
- Demonstrate the dependencies and bring these over to the new ERP, ensuring a smooth transition
- Keep an eye on budget
- Phrase the required capabilities in the new environment
- Work together with the PM's in other countries than NL to ensure a parallel solution is achieved
As a professional you are:
- Very organised and structured, 1 months delay is flagged on an international level within the company and can't happen
- Experienced in phasing out Legacy ERP systems
- An expert in your field who has excellent communication skills and can work with stakeholders in and outside of the Netherlands