Senior Full stack Developer-Dublin
Posted on Jan 10, 2021 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Role:Sr. Full stack Developer
Rate: 500 Euros/Day
Note:Prefered local candidate also ready to take candidate from UK & Europe, as long as candidates are willing to relocate immediately to Ireland,)
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Senior full stack Developer, working with customers to develop high secured and reliable portal. And to provide technical consulting and solution.
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
Front End development.
Web API development.
Defining the Back End and implement.
Experience in working with customers to gather requirement.
Flexible to work with other team members (including Testing/UAT) very closely during build and test phases.
Coordinate UAT testing between users and developers.
- Supervisory/Managerial responsibilities (please specify if the position will have persons reporting to it):
Should be able to help other developers and testers
- Other responsibilities - Budgets, targets, equipment etc. (please specify):
- Relevant experience developing public facing websites.
- Strong experience as full-stack developer.
- Strong experience responsive UI and Bootstrap.
- Expertise on jQuery/AJAX, SPA.
- Proficiency on JS framework like Vue and PWA is a plus.
- Proficiency in REST API development on .NET Core
- Strong in identifying and implementing best practices for Front End performance and ability to work on Google Lighthouse and GTmetrix reports
Additional remarks (if any):
- Good Communication skills
- Azure Cloud experience
- Delivered public facing websites