Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager
Posted on Jan 10, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for a Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager.
This is a 6 months assignment with possible extension starting ASAP.
- Manage and optimise the flow of product value using various tools (Agile, Kan-ban)
- Organise, manage and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology
- Resolves team impediments in order to increase the effectiveness of the product delivery approach
- Coach leaders, teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Encourage collaboration between various functions
- Work with the Release Train Engineer on program execution and operational excellence
- Identify gaps in process and skills and help bridge the transition of the organisation to scaled agile delivery
- Minimum 10 year's experience in technical project management and Agile
- Experienced with leading large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery
- Ideally SAFE 5.0 Certification
- Health-care software background within a regulated environment (GxP)
- Experience with deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions
- Flexible working hours: Late evenings working with US Timezone
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.