Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
M365 Architect/Engineer vacancy for our Bern based client in the Insurance sector.
- Experience with a FSI background or any related background preferred
- Expertise with Application Lifecycle Management, Cloud Computing, Design Patterns, Hermes and IPMA
- Familiarity with ITIL, PMI, requirements engineering, Risk Management and SCRUM
- Know-how of Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, AZURE Active Directory Connect, Azure, Office and Microsoft 365 Design and Administration
- Knowledge includes technologies like Power BI, SQL Server and Windows Server
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Working on system architecture, mail archiving, infrastructure design and IT security
- Being responsible for records management, quality management, project management and process management
- Planning and executing an end-to-end implementation of the target workloads
- Participating within a team and using different working methodologies
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.