Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for an Informatica Developer contractor. This contract will last for 6 months long and is located in Bloomington, IL. This developer needs to have 7+ years of experience developing ETL toolsets and or data virtualization toolsets designing and developing Informatica workflows for enterprise system.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Minimum 7 years of experience developing with ETL toolsets and/or Data Virtualization toolsets,designing and developing Informatica workflows for enterprise system, deployment of Informatica to production boxes, and writing scripts to manage/move/schedule files in accordance to Informatica integration.
- Minimum 5 or more years of experience working in a medium or large operating environment supporting Informatica Servers.
- Expertise in various Informatica suite of products: PowerCenter, PowerExhange(CDC), and Data Quality (IDQ).
- Minimum 4 years of SQL experience (ability to develop, modify, troubleshoot and optimize complex queries and stored procedures).
- Data modelling and data mapping design experience.
- Design and Implementation of ETL solutions with effective resign and optimized performance, ETL Development with industry standard recommendations for jobs recovery, fail over, logging, alerting mechanisms.
- Preferred development background with Java, J2EE, Database building and Management: DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, BPM/BRE Tools, Mapping and Workflow Tools.