Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Happy New Year! RED is currently looking for the best-in-line SWEDISH speaking SAP Hybris Consultant for our client in Sweden to take them to the next level.
Short description of the product area and team
The Customer Care Product Area strive to give our customers a superior experience by empowering our customer facing staff with the abilities to resolve customer questions and issues quickly, easily and with respectful treatment of our customer's personal data.
The Self-Service Care product provide predictive and intelligent self-service on relevant platforms and customer's channels of choice. The product team consist of seven people, Product Owner, Data Analyst and Software Engineers. We are now looking for one more Software Engineer to further strengthen the team.
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for the entire software life cycle - design, development, test, release and maintenance and translates business needs into working software. Regardless of area, tools or languages, a software engineer builds and configures solutions that are easy to maintain and change, enabling a constant delivery pace to be kept indefinitely. This is achieved through continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, with extensive use of automation.
The Software Engineer believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. We believe that you are a focused on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
- Experience working with SAP Hybris (5+ years), with strong focus on API development, Customer& Order Management in Hybris
- Strong Java skills
- Experience of Agile WoW and development
- Experience of cloud development (preferably Azure DevOps)
- Willing to share the knowledge within the team and document the solution architecture
- Previous experience of SAP Hybris Solution is meriting (bonus if it was with a retail client)
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviours
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
- English, oral and written
Swedish, oral and written is meriting
Could this be you? If so, please send your most recent CV to (see below) for immediate consideration.