Fund Administrator/Client Delivery Management/Client Service
Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by Aston Carter
My client, a global investment management firm, are seeking an experienced Fund Administrator to responsible for ensuring team compliance with operating policies, procedures and guidelines in the overall service delivery to clients. They are also responsible for enhancing client satisfaction, team development and staff management.
This role will provide the candidate with exposure to all aspects of New Asset Value calculation and client service, including responding to client queries, the on-boarding of new funds/clients and ad hoc project work. It is a unique role that requires an understanding of the NAV process.
This position gives the opportunity to demonstrate leadership, communication and technical expertise. The Individual will be responsible for implementing company policy, overseeing client deliverables and contributing to the development of the team and organisation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the day to day quality of client service and contracted deliverables for assigned client(s) ensuring compliance with Client SLA and KPI's.
- Identify issues with client delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping AVP and CRM informed of issue. Record the issue in client issues log and track progress to completion (action plan).
- Plan and manage daily processes and efficient usage of available resources with the support of the AVP.
- Act as primary contact for operational issues from assigned client(s) and ensure timely resolution.
- Continuously review processes to make sure best of breed tools are used and that processes are as efficient as possible.
- Participate in the design, testing and implementation of new systems and processes to enhance the control framework.
- Train, develop and motivate staff. Ensure high team morale and commitment. Complete performance appraisals. Encourage participation. Drive recognition and staff development.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve daily NAV and service issue.
- Ad hoc projects as directed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Primary Degree or a Professional or Accounting qualification or equivalent.
- Significant experience, minimum 5 years, working in the provision of fund administration services
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£180 - £225 Daily
£180 - £225 Daily