Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by Stamford Consultants AG
Description:The document controller/coordinator's job description includes but is not limited to the following:
* Manage the processes around documentation within the organization, including coordination of the documentation process (ie. Documentation initiation, review and approval)
* Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required
* To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties
* Create and manage templates for project and operational documentation, such a procedures and protocols
* Manage requests for documentation
* Set up, copy, scan and store documents
* File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
* Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
* Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
* Experience with an electronic documentation management system is required
* Experience with MyQUMAS Electronic Document Management System and Kneat Electronic Validation System is desired
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.