Posted on Jan 9, 2021 by Insight International (UK) Ltd.
Your main focus will be the end-user performance improvements of IT workplace services. We have recently implemented a new end-user performance monitoring solution called NexThink. Your role is to design and run the data analysis of the collected metrics, combining these with workplace data from other sources and visualizing these in intuitive ways to inform the response of WS developers and managers. With this we aim for pro-active workplace (incident) management & remediation to improve the perceived end user performance on our workplace services. This involves collecting requirements, use cases and improvements in dashboard/reporting.
Secondly, we want your help in anchoring the added value of our current implementation and come up with suggestions to enable continuous improvement of our own team and our stakeholders.
You will work together in a squad with our product owner, scrum master, solution engineer, and technical experts.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to build the best solutions for our clients. Our International team is located in Utrecht. Given the global circumstances a remote workplace is provided with tools that enable collaboration remotely.
Customer focus, Flexibility, Results focus and Team play are clearly essential for the role.
In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
- Identifying and designing data driven analysis that meet business objectives and requirements, aligned to business and IT strategy.
- Building and maintaining effective data warehouse across Workplace- and other related services.
- Working with technical and project teams to ensure that the value is delivered.
- Ensuring high quality supporting documentation is in place.
- Deep understanding of data analysis, including finding and visualizing correlations.
- Familiarity with performance monitoring solutions and processes.
- Preferable experience with NexThink, we expect you to be able to hit the ground running, we need somebody who can lead the way in the field of data analysis.
- Solid knowledge of end to end data analysis pipelines.
- Wide IT knowledge allowing you to successfully work together across different IT departments.
- Communication skills. Worked successfully with teams, bringing our own team along in your journey.
- Experience and knowledge of PowerShell, Azure, PowerBI.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€40 - €48 Hourly
€75k - €95k Annual